Coming with a 5.98 Inches FHD IPS Touchscreen Display, the Infinix Zero 5 features the popular 18:9 screen ratio that has been in trends for smartphone makers. Succeeding the Zero 4, the Infinix Zero 5 debuts as the first Infinix Phone to spot dual rear camera setup and optical zoom feature. It comes with a 6GB RAM and a 64GB or 128GB internal storage as seen in the second variant of the Zero 5. Infinix Zero 5 Price in Nigeria starts from ₦100,999 up to ₦109,999.
Infinix Zero 5 Specs include 5.98″ FHD touchscreen display, 2.6GHz octa-core processor, 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage space and 4350mAh battery capacity.
Infinix Zero 5 Features :
- OS : Android 7.0 Nougat with XOS v3.0
- Screen Size : 5.98 Inches FHD IPS Touchscreen Display with 1080 x 1920 pixels (403 PPI)
- Processor Type : Octa-core 2.60 GHz Cortex, Mediatek chipset
- Memory : RAM — 6GB | ROM — 64GB / 128GB
- Camera : Rear — Dual 12MP + 13MP |Front — 16MP
- Security : Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery : 4350 mAh
Infinix Zero 5 Specifications and Review
Design and Display
Infinix Zero 5 spots a 5.98 inches Full HD touchscreen display, with a 2.5D curve at the edges and a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a pixels per inch ratio at 403 PPI. As earlier said, the Infinix Zero 5 features the popular 18:9 screen ratio that has been in trends for smartphone brands.
Software and Operating System
The Infinix Zero 5 comes with a powerful 2.6GHz Octa-core processor with Mediatek Helio P25 for a top notch processing speed. The device is powered by a 6GB RAM for enhanced performance, making multi-tasking on the device a bliss.
In terms of the Operating System, the Infinix Zero 5 comes with Android 7.0 Nougat with the Chameleon XOS v3.0 skin on top, for a sleek and well designed user interface.
The Infinix Zero 5 spots a whooping 64GB internal storage space which is expandable up-to 2TB using microSD card incase the user requires more storage space. For more internal storage space, there’s a second variant of the Infinix Zero 5 which comes with 128GB ROM.
Camera and Battery Capacity
The Infinix Zero 5 is the first Infinix Phone to spot a dual back camera setup. It comes with a dual 12MP + 13MP Rear Camera with a single LED flash for quality shots in dark conditions. It features optical zoom feature that is said to zoom an object up to 10 times closer.
Also, the Infinix Zero 5 features a 16MP front camera for taking selfies. The device comes with some pre-installed camera features like auto-focus, face detection, phase detection, beautifier and more for delivering quality selfie shots. It also spots a LED flash in the front for lighting effects when taking selfie shots.
In terms of the battery capacity, the Zero 5 comes with 4350mAh battery juice which supports quick charge technology.
Security and Network
For security, the Infinix zero 5 features a fingerprint scanner located at the rear just below the camera. Asides using the Fingerprint Reader for unlocking the device, it will also serve for more security purposes for the device such as confirming transaction as seen in the Access Bank Mobile App.
The Infinix Zero 5 comes with a dual Micro SIM and supports dual standby with 4G network option.
The device comes in Gold, Matte Black and Apple Red color options.
Infinix Zero 5 Price in Nigeria and Where to Buy
The device is now available in Nigeria and can be purchased online from any of the top online stores like JUMIA and KONGA. Infinix Zero 5 Price in Nigeria starts from ₦100,999 up to ₦109,999 depending on your location in the country.
Infinix Zero 5 Specifications
- Announced: November, 2017.
- Available: Yes
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM slots.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.0 Nougat) with XOS v3.0 UI.
- Price Range: ₦100,999 – ₦109,999
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G Bands: FDD B1 2100MHz,FDD B2 1900MHz,FDD B20 800MHz,FDD B3 1800MHz,FDD B4 1700MHz,FDD B5 850MHz,FDD B7 2600MHz,FDD B8 900MHz,TDD B38 2600MHz,TDD B40 2300MHz
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.98 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD).
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Dimensions: 178 x 77 x 7.7 mm.
- Weight: 197g.
- Colours: Bordeaux red , black .
- Chipset: 64-bit 2.4GHz MediaTek Helio P25 16nm processor.
- CPU: Cortex-A53 Octa-core.
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP2.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2 LE, A2DP.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: Yes + USB OTG with Reverse Charging.
- NFC: –
- RAM: 6GB.
- Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- External Storage: Yes, up to 2TB via microSD.
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 12MP dual cameras.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual-tone LED Flash.
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- Front Camera: 16MP.
- Features: LED Flash
- Capacity: 4350mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Features: Fast charging technology
- Ambient Light.
- Hall Effect.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor